Thursday, February 17, 2011

snapshots of spain.


inside alcazar 

 love is everywhere in Spain 





 Plaza de España
Also the same place where Star Wars II was filmed. They wanted a location that looked "other-worldy". 
 Puente de Triana and El Rio Guadalquivir. My favorite place to spend a sunny afternoon. 
 Everything about this picture screams "euro". 
Ronda: a quant little city in the mountains. A breath of fresh air (literally) from the city life. 
 I love fence pictures. 
 Meet Emily and Denise. 

 This day in Ronda made me look forward to Colorado this summer. 


 Denise looking fly. 
 We were looking for ice cream. chocolate was calling our name. 
Katherine, this is for you. I was 10 minutes late to meet someone, saw this display and knew I had to capture it for you. 
A perfect day by the river. 
If I eat another orange while I am here, I am going to turn into one. But I can't stop. I am addicted. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. You are creepin on lovers HARD CORE
    2. Where's my headshot? Just kidding, don't post it please.
    3. The pic of the four of you by the river looks like y'all are characters from a TV show

    ReplyDelete